1. View my cameras.
2. My cameras and groups.
3. Add a camera or a group.
4. Turn on / off the camera.
5. Notifications list.
6. My current balance.
7. User account and settings.
8. Select the date of the video from your archive.
9. View video with motion detection in your archive.
10. Manage video archive.
11. Back to live video.
12. Share videos online via a link or a HTML-code.
How to activate the camera manually?
1. Log in.
3. Enter username and password.e camera, which is indicated on the camera, the box or in the manual..
3. Enter username and password
4. Connect the camera.
Video recordings and guaranteed storing of your video in the cloud up to 2 years
Very flexible configuration of the recording modes, from one week to two years. Now you can connect any number of cameras to your cloud account and don’t worry about the amount of storage - the Partizan Cloud Storage system takes care of this by providing as much space as you need.
Are you going to broadcast mass events or important moments with many viewers? The Partizan Cloud Service enables you to organize multiviewer online video directly on your website. Feeds from the cameras connected to the service will be able to be watched by dozens of people at the same time (accordingly to your payment plan). You can start online streaming directly on your website, share online links with friends and arrange a true reality show.
Recording plan setup
Convenient and easy time line for viewing the archive
Live high-quality video at any time of the day or night